The Da Vinci Code

The Da Vinci Code
by Dan Brown

6/8/10

Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu wanted for murder of Jacques Sauniere

Sophie Neveu (niece of Jacques Sauniere) and Robert Langdon are wanted for the murder of Jacques Sauniere. They are now on the run, and are wanted by Interpol. Not many details are being divulged, but the public is going along with it, because they want whoever is responsible for Sauniere's murder put to justice. If you have any information that could aid in the investigation, please call 1-800-328-4624.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that Sophie and I are wanted for the murder of Jacques Sauniere. He was at the top of my "most respected" list. I've everything he's ever wrote, and I value his opinion more that anybody else of the planet. I am on the run, because I have to finish whatever Sauniere started, and because I didn't kill Jacques Sauniere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is unbelievable. I can't believe that anyone would accuse me of killing my own uncle. What could I have possibly gained from his death? If anything, his death upsets me more than anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is an interesting twist to things, but it makes no difference to me; the more pressure on Langdon and Neveu the better.

    ReplyDelete