The Da Vinci Code

The Da Vinci Code
by Dan Brown

6/8/10

Headline: Jacques Sauniere found murdered in Louvre

Early this morning well-known icon Jacques Sauniere was found killed in the Louvre. Police have not released the details of the murder, but they did say that when the body was found it was obviously well thought out, and the body placement was precarious. Sauniere was known by everyone, and loved by most. The political, religious, and artistic worlds will all take hits, and we have nothing but regrets for this great man's death.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that Sauniere is dead, and to think that I was supposed to be meeting him earlier this evening. When he never showed up, I just assumed that he was an extremely busy man, and we could meet on a different day. I'm going to contact Interpol, and try to find out more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor uncle!!! I know I stopped talking to him a long time ago, but I never stopped loving him. He was always there for me, especially since my parents died in a car crash when I was very little. He was always so nice; I can't imagine anyone who would have a problem with him. He always did his best to compromise for everybody, and would put others before himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The murder of Jacques Sauniere was the end of phase one of my plan to find the Holy Grail. The next part of the plan will fall into place soon... without me pushing it any further. Soon I will have Robert Langdon exactly where I want him.

    ReplyDelete